The 12th Annual European Spectrum Management Conference
Brussels, 21 & 22 June 2017
Aetha Consulting is delighted to be a Knowledge Partner at the 2017 European Spectrum Management Conference which will take place on 21 & 22 June 2017 in Brussels, Belgium.
Now in its 12th year, the European Spectrum Management Conference is an important event in the Brussels calendar. This 2017 edition will once again bring together high level speakers and delegates from the major stakeholders of the European and global spectrum communities for an interactive discussion on the key issues surrounding spectrum management policy in Europe.
Topics to be covered at this year's event include:
- 5G – What is needed for it to succed and how to lay the groundwork?
- Delivering reliable PPDR networks in Europe
- Licensed vs Unlicensed spectrum for IoT?
- Spectrum Sharing – Moving from trials and pilots to commercial deployment
- New Frontiers in Spectrum Auctions
- The Incentive Auction: Outcomes, lessons, and implications for Europe
- The future of UHF spectrum and users in the band
The event will provide an opportunity to hear direct from key policymakers and industry representatives from across the region and beyond, and ensure that you are fully up to date with the current thinking and positions in this area.
As a Knowledge Partner, Aetha Consulting will be strongly involved in the conference, with Graham Louth moderating a panel on laying the groundwork for 5G and Lee Sanders leading a breakout session on delivering reliable PPDR networks in Europe.
If you are interested in speaking to our experts on the latest spectrum management issues, please do not hesitate to get in touch.